Monday, July 15, 2013

, ,

My Dearest Apologies

Hey RainBows,
    Sorry for no poses, I keep scrapping what I create and have found no time in simming. I've also had creators-block which is why I opened and decided to do pose requests in the first place. I've gotten no pose requests though so nothing new to release yet. Some personal stuff happened and I'm working on creating a more personal blog about my life and such so I don't know when I will find ideas, inspirations or get pose requests.
   I hope to be able to post more in the future and hope your Summer is safe, happy and wonderful. Not sure when the next update will be but I'm off to eat some nutella and work on editing and setting up my personal blog [[under a different username ;D]]
    xoxo
      --Bowie

0 comments:

Post a Comment